Translation of cloudy in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-dier, -diest)
- 1.1 [Meteorol] [weather/day] nublado; [sky] nublado, nuboso it was warm, but cloudy hacía calor pero estaba nublado or había nubesExample sentences1.2 [liquid] turbio; [glass] empañado; [memory] poco claro
- Interestingly, the cloudy sky and cool weather in the open ground of the school, where the event was held, added to its serenity.
- The weather forecast for Delhi and neighbouring areas foretells generally cloudy skies with rain and thunder showers and heavy showers in some areas.
- Further, the weather there is often foggy and skies are cloudy.
- For one thing, the once clear water was now cloudy and a murky purple shade.
- On the table in front of them is a skull in a jar of cloudy liquid.
- At this point, the cloudy liquid becomes clear and less viscous, and now resembles other liquids.
- Shame lingers rather longer, mainly as your mother can be left behind at home when you head back up to Dublin, but the vague cloudy memories of your behavior, sadly, cannot.
- Off and on through this time, odd figures passed before his bed, and he saw them with the same cloudy uncertainty as before.
- I was about 8 years old when we did this, so my memory is a bit cloudy… however, I'm sure he brought happiness to a lot of people.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.