Translation of clown in Spanish:
- he's the school/office clownes el payaso del colegio/de la oficinaExample sentences
- Back then, children were expected to entertain themselves, which is how Lucky learnt to play the clown.
- And to that end, he teaches serious professionals how to play the clown.
- He had a restless, attention-seeking nature and loved to play the clown.
- intransitive verb → clown around
- intransitive verb
hacer el payaso (Spain)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.