Translation of clueless in Spanish:
- 1 (American English) (not having found clue)sin pistasExample sentences
- He looked so clueless and confused that they started laughing even harder.
- They are clueless about true creativity, and rarely have the ability to recognise it when they see it.
- Two years, and he's just as patronising, moronic, simpering and clueless as ever.
- 2 (British English) [colloquial] (incompetent)negado [colloquial]they're completely clueless when it comes to the practicalitiesen lo que tiene que ver con los aspectos prácticos son totalmente negados or no tienen ni idea [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.