Translation of cluster in Spanish:
- 1 (of people, buildings)(of berries, bananas) racimo (masculine)(of stars) grupo (masculine)(of plants) macizo (masculine)Example sentences
- Botrytis bunch rot is especially severe in grape cultivars with tight, closely packed clusters of fruit.
- White lights entwined with silver ribbon draped the window sills, door frames, and banister, bunched with clusters of holly and mistletoe.
- Blooms appeared in long clusters of densely packed white flowers.
- There is a higher proportion of elliptical and fast-rotating spiral galaxies in dense clusters than in small groups.
- A double star cluster in a satellite galaxy of the Milky Way is pictured above.
- Caroline also compiled catalogs of star clusters and nebulae.
- 2 (Linguistics) consonant clustergrupo consonánticoExample sentences
- Consonants regularly occur in strings or clusters without intervening vowels: initially, as in stain and strip, finally, as in fetch and twelfth, medially, as in dodging.
- … if one chooses the Latin, French, or Italian language, since German is much more difficult because of its many closed syllables and consonant clusters.
- Thus, our strong emphasis on onset clusters succeeded in inducing a small but reliable transfer effect.
- (bunch)apiñarseto cluster around something/somebody
agruparseapiñarse or agruparse alrededor de or en torno a algo/alguienExample sentences
- The crowd clustered round the sandy square was yelling encouragement at the players, who frowned in concentration in the fading light.
- We got back to find a huge crowd of people clustered around his desk whispering and giggling.
- Inevitably, most of the early morning shoppers clustered around the road, trying to get a look at what was going on.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.