- 1.1 (ship) barco (masculine) de cabotajeMore example sentences1.2 (drink mat) posavasos (masculine)
More example sentences
- Since the ship was a coaster and never far from the shore it was more practical to stop - either at a port or somewhere along the coast - than carry provisions needed for several weeks journey.
- The year was 1956 and Ballina was a busy port even though the bar at Killala Bay and the Moy channel was difficult for the small coasters that mostly carried coal, timber, fertilisers and starch.
- In a similar vein, John Armstrong rehabilitated the sailing coaster in its unique role as freight transporter between British ports.
- Sophie would make you put your glass on a coaster.
- In no time flat we had selected a card, and some face cloths, and some table mats and coasters - when do you ever go into a department store for one small item and come out with nothing else?
- The showrooms experience a general demand for table mats and coasters and various hand crafted items, specially for exports.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.