- 1.1 (ship) barco (m) de cabotajeMore example sentences1.2 (drink mat) posavasos (m)
More example sentences
- Since the ship was a coaster and never far from the shore it was more practical to stop - either at a port or somewhere along the coast - than carry provisions needed for several weeks journey.
- The year was 1956 and Ballina was a busy port even though the bar at Killala Bay and the Moy channel was difficult for the small coasters that mostly carried coal, timber, fertilisers and starch.
- In a similar vein, John Armstrong rehabilitated the sailing coaster in its unique role as freight transporter between British ports.
- Sophie would make you put your glass on a coaster.
- In no time flat we had selected a card, and some face cloths, and some table mats and coasters - when do you ever go into a department store for one small item and come out with nothing else?
- The showrooms experience a general demand for table mats and coasters and various hand crafted items, specially for exports.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)