Translation of cockeyed in Spanish:
- 1.1 (ridiculous) [plan/ideas] disparatadoExample sentences1.2 (askew, crooked) torcido, chueco (Latin America/América Latina)
- I would have thought that suburbanites would be the very last to indulge in such a cockeyed fanciful endeavour.
- Does this readiness to invest in so-called safety devices represent sheer barking madness or a rather admirable brand of cockeyed optimism?
- After 17 years of European style instrument making, he finally came up with a product, which is a hybrid mixture of discipline, practicality and Australian cockeyed optimism.
- There is a cedar wreath with dried flowers leaning at a cockeyed angle against the cross.
- Looking at the assembly, it obviously was cockeyed, which would have caused uneven wear and tear on the seal over time, with ultimate failure.
- Her ponytail is cockeyed, and it makes her head look off, swollen slightly over her ear.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.