Translation of cocoa in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- (powder)Example sentences
- To make the pastry, sift together the flour, cocoa, salt and icing sugar.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa and salt and stir into chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Sophia bought two hot cocoas from the school cafeteria and the two of them drank them vigorously.
- I swore off ever drinking alcohol, and I prefer drinking tea and cocoa to drinking coffee.
- He stood at a nearby table, selling coffee, tea, cocoa and chocolate bars for a church fund-raiser.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the