Translation of cocoa in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- (powder)Example sentences
- To make the pastry, sift together the flour, cocoa, salt and icing sugar.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa and salt and stir into chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Sophia bought two hot cocoas from the school cafeteria and the two of them drank them vigorously.
- I swore off ever drinking alcohol, and I prefer drinking tea and cocoa to drinking coffee.
- He stood at a nearby table, selling coffee, tea, cocoa and chocolate bars for a church fund-raiser.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.