- 1 u (beans, granules, drink) café (m) black coffee café negro or (Esp) solo or (Chi) puro or (Col) tinto white coffee (BrE) cortado (m) (with more milk) café con leche (before n) coffee bean grano (m) de café coffee break pausa (f) del café coffee cup taza (f) de café coffee filter filtro (m) de café coffee grounds poso (m) del café coffee mill o grinder molinillo (m) de café coffee percolator cafetera (f) de filtro coffee spoon cucharita (f) or cucharilla (f) de caféMore example sentences
More example sentences
- I usually just drink ordinary dark roast coffee, as strong as possible.
- He drank the rest of his cup of coffee and ground out the cigarette in the ashtray.
- Wendy's heart was pumping violently in her chest, as if she'd drunk ten cups of coffee in so many minutes.
- Despite shortages of certain items like instant coffee, sugar, and most of our milk powder, the food was lasting well.
- The value of the raw beans contained in a jar of instant coffee may be no more than a few pennies, but the final product may be sold for over £2.
- The gifts offered to health professionals amounted to a jar of instant coffee and some non-medical books.
- 2 u (color) (color (m)) café (m) con lecheMore example sentences
- Some give cooler hues of mushroom, putty or milky coffee.
- In the theme of green, male colours such as cream white, light coffee, green and brown along with soft cut and cute details give a profile of romantic woman.
- There are single, doubles, anemone-flowered forms, and an amazing choice of colour variations - from coffee through to citrus yellow.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.