Translation of cold-blooded in Spanish:
a sangre fríaExample sentences1.2 (indifferent) she was quite cold-blooded about her decision/about telling him the truth
habló de su decisión/le dijo la verdad con total frialdad1.3 (Zoology)de sangre fríaExample sentences1.4 (sensitive to cold) [colloquial]
- He is also a cruel, cold-blooded, wicked, sadistic, brutal, ruthless and evil person.
- It was a cold-blooded and brutal murder of people who were running away.
- The cold-blooded murder galvanized the public AND the authorities.
- Crocodiles are cold-blooded creatures, and they keep their temperature constant by basking in the sun and staying in the water at night.
- There is a story about a frog, which, being a cold-blooded creature, adapts its temperature to its surroundings.
- Butterflies are cold-blooded and bask in the sun to raise their body temperatures.
friolento or (Spain) friolero
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.