- 1.1 [murder] a sangre fría; [killer] despiadado, cruel, desalmadoMore example sentences1.2 (indifferent) she was quite cold-blooded about her decision/about telling him the truth habló de su decisión/le dijo la verdad con total frialdad 1.3 [Zoology/Zoología] de sangre fría
More example sentences1.4 (sensitive to cold) [colloquial/familiar] [person] friolento or (Spain/España) friolero
- He is also a cruel, cold-blooded, wicked, sadistic, brutal, ruthless and evil person.
- It was a cold-blooded and brutal murder of people who were running away.
- The cold-blooded murder galvanized the public AND the authorities.
- Crocodiles are cold-blooded creatures, and they keep their temperature constant by basking in the sun and staying in the water at night.
- There is a story about a frog, which, being a cold-blooded creature, adapts its temperature to its surroundings.
- Butterflies are cold-blooded and bask in the sun to raise their body temperatures.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.