Translation of cold-blooded in Spanish:
- 1.1 [murder] a sangre fría; [killer] despiadado, cruel, desalmadoExample sentences1.2 (indifferent) she was quite cold-blooded about her decision/about telling him the truth habló de su decisión/le dijo la verdad con total frialdad 1.3 [Zoology/Zoología] de sangre fría
Example sentences1.4 (sensitive to cold) [colloquial/familiar] [person] friolento or (Spain/España) friolero
- He is also a cruel, cold-blooded, wicked, sadistic, brutal, ruthless and evil person.
- It was a cold-blooded and brutal murder of people who were running away.
- The cold-blooded murder galvanized the public AND the authorities.
- Crocodiles are cold-blooded creatures, and they keep their temperature constant by basking in the sun and staying in the water at night.
- There is a story about a frog, which, being a cold-blooded creature, adapts its temperature to its surroundings.
- Butterflies are cold-blooded and bask in the sun to raise their body temperatures.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a