- 1.1 [murder] a sangre fría; [killer] despiadado, cruel, desalmadoMore example sentences1.2 (indifferent) she was quite cold-blooded about her decision/about telling him the truth habló de su decisión/le dijo la verdad con total frialdad 1.3 [Zoology/Zoología] de sangre fría
More example sentences1.4 (sensitive to cold) [colloquial/familiar] [person] friolento or (Spain/España) friolero
- He is also a cruel, cold-blooded, wicked, sadistic, brutal, ruthless and evil person.
- It was a cold-blooded and brutal murder of people who were running away.
- The cold-blooded murder galvanized the public AND the authorities.
- Crocodiles are cold-blooded creatures, and they keep their temperature constant by basking in the sun and staying in the water at night.
- There is a story about a frog, which, being a cold-blooded creature, adapts its temperature to its surroundings.
- Butterflies are cold-blooded and bask in the sun to raise their body temperatures.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.