Translation of collaborate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (work together)Example sentences1.2 (assist enemy) See examples:to collaborate (
- For that project, they collaborated with Parker and members of her lab.
- We thank the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Goa, which has collaborated with the project from its inception.
- Both had jointly funded numerous equipment initiatives and had collaborated in many research projects within the university.
- It also claimed that only a handful of traitors had collaborated with the Nazis.
- Is it a hiding place away from the prying eyes of Gestapo agents, or is it equivalent to collaborating with the enemy?
- The Vichy government and those who collaborated with the Germans were seen as traitors.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.