Translation of collaborate in Spanish:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 (work together) colaborarExample sentences1.2 (assist enemy) to collaborate (
- For that project, they collaborated with Parker and members of her lab.
- We thank the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Goa, which has collaborated with the project from its inception.
- Both had jointly funded numerous equipment initiatives and had collaborated in many research projects within the university.
withsb) colaborar ( conalgn)Example sentences
- It also claimed that only a handful of traitors had collaborated with the Nazis.
- Is it a hiding place away from the prying eyes of Gestapo agents, or is it equivalent to collaborating with the enemy?
- The Vichy government and those who collaborated with the Germans were seen as traitors.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.