- 1.1 (work together) colaborarMore example sentences1.2 (assist enemy) to collaborate (
- For that project, they collaborated with Parker and members of her lab.
- We thank the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Goa, which has collaborated with the project from its inception.
- Both had jointly funded numerous equipment initiatives and had collaborated in many research projects within the university.
withsb) colaborar ( conalgn)More example sentences
- It also claimed that only a handful of traitors had collaborated with the Nazis.
- Is it a hiding place away from the prying eyes of Gestapo agents, or is it equivalent to collaborating with the enemy?
- The Vichy government and those who collaborated with the Germans were seen as traitors.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.