- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (cooperation) colaboración (feminine) in collaboration with en colaboración conMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (with enemy) colaboracionismo (masculine)
More example sentences
- At the same time, the Mongolian Polo Association was formed in collaboration with the government.
- It enables students to use e-mail to conduct research, share information and work in collaboration with others.
- During the course of the year, the volunteers will be working in collaboration with the park to educate the public on cleaner habits.
- Trials for war crimes, collaboration, and genocide continued in several countries for many years after the war.
- Any cooperation with Israel would be seen by many Palestinians as collaboration with the enemy.
- In English, ‘quisling’ has since come to denote collaboration with the enemy.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.