- 1.1 u and c (cooperation) colaboración (feminine) in collaboration with en colaboración conMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (with enemy) colaboracionismo (masculine)
More example sentences
- At the same time, the Mongolian Polo Association was formed in collaboration with the government.
- It enables students to use e-mail to conduct research, share information and work in collaboration with others.
- During the course of the year, the volunteers will be working in collaboration with the park to educate the public on cleaner habits.
- Trials for war crimes, collaboration, and genocide continued in several countries for many years after the war.
- Any cooperation with Israel would be seen by many Palestinians as collaboration with the enemy.
- In English, ‘quisling’ has since come to denote collaboration with the enemy.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.