- 1.1 u and c (cooperation) colaboración (feminine) in collaboration with en colaboración conMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (with enemy) colaboracionismo (masculine)
More example sentences
- At the same time, the Mongolian Polo Association was formed in collaboration with the government.
- It enables students to use e-mail to conduct research, share information and work in collaboration with others.
- During the course of the year, the volunteers will be working in collaboration with the park to educate the public on cleaner habits.
- Trials for war crimes, collaboration, and genocide continued in several countries for many years after the war.
- Any cooperation with Israel would be seen by many Palestinians as collaboration with the enemy.
- In English, ‘quisling’ has since come to denote collaboration with the enemy.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.