Translation of collaboration in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable and countable (cooperation) in collaboration withen colaboración conExample sentences1.2 uncountable (with enemy)
- At the same time, the Mongolian Polo Association was formed in collaboration with the government.
- It enables students to use e-mail to conduct research, share information and work in collaboration with others.
- During the course of the year, the volunteers will be working in collaboration with the park to educate the public on cleaner habits.
- Trials for war crimes, collaboration, and genocide continued in several countries for many years after the war.
- Any cooperation with Israel would be seen by many Palestinians as collaboration with the enemy.
- In English, ‘quisling’ has since come to denote collaboration with the enemy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than