- 1.1 (partner) colaborador, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 (with enemy) colaboracionista (masculine and feminine)
More example sentences
- Instead many were executed by a select group of seven to ten workshop collaborators.
- Yet he prefers the company of women, many of whom have become his long-term collaborators.
- The sanctity of our collaborators rubs off on us.
- Earlier this year, Palestinians elsewhere in the occupied territories meted out justice to a convicted Arab collaborator.
- The fascists had threatened to "try" him for being a collaborator with left-wing guerrillas.
- The French state was ordered to reimburse the Nazi collaborator with court costs amounting to 30,000 euros.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.