- 1.1 (partner) colaborador, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 (with enemy) colaboracionista (masculine and feminine)
More example sentences
- Instead many were executed by a select group of seven to ten workshop collaborators.
- Yet he prefers the company of women, many of whom have become his long-term collaborators.
- The sanctity of our collaborators rubs off on us.
- Earlier this year, Palestinians elsewhere in the occupied territories meted out justice to a convicted Arab collaborator.
- The fascists had threatened to "try" him for being a collaborator with left-wing guerrillas.
- The French state was ordered to reimburse the Nazi collaborator with court costs amounting to 30,000 euros.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.