Translation of collaborator in Spanish:
- 1.1 (partner) colaborador, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 (with enemy) colaboracionista (masculine and feminine)
- Instead many were executed by a select group of seven to ten workshop collaborators.
- Yet he prefers the company of women, many of whom have become his long-term collaborators.
- The sanctity of our collaborators rubs off on us.
- Earlier this year, Palestinians elsewhere in the occupied territories meted out justice to a convicted Arab collaborator.
- The fascists had threatened to "try" him for being a collaborator with left-wing guerrillas.
- The French state was ordered to reimburse the Nazi collaborator with court costs amounting to 30,000 euros.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to