Translation of collate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (assemble)Example sentences1.2 (order)
poner en orden1.3 (compare)to collate something (
- As they move into specialist training, require them to collect and collate precise details of everything except the quality of doctoring they are learning to provide.
- A nationwide attempt to collect and collate information may yield a more complete picture of the prevalence and nature of such attacks in India.
- There is a job to be done here, collecting and collating evidence of current practice, trying out theories, developing academic tools to take charge of a field that is more unfamiliar than many academics care to admit.
cotejar or confrontar algo (
- There, that information could be collated with other profiles, to create a social network map of blog cross references.
- Following performance of the stains, the laboratories report their findings to the CAP Cell Markers Program, where results are collated and compared.
- So these problems are local, and they are really difficult to collate, to compare what is going on in each area, because there is 100 different units throughout the Met.
- You can't really get on with anything useful as you load the printer with paper, collate the copies etc.
- Even worse, there could potentially be a set of paper records for each electronic entry, and these would need to be retrieved from the warehouse and collated into the correct order before being returned.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.