Translation of collector in Spanish:
- 1.1 a collector's item o pieceuna pieza de colecciónExample sentences1.2 (official)
tax collectorcobrador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Bonnycastle also points out that an art book gives collectors more reassurance about an artist's longevity.
- Among collectors and art professionals these reprints are called Heisei editions.
- He was a member of a large merchant family with diverse business interests, and he had four brothers who also were enthusiastic art collectors.
- The tax collector sits at the money table with his cronies.
- But, beyond collecting the money for the government, the tax collector had to collect enough to cover his expenses and profits.
- As production increased, a standardized oil barrel became more important, both for businessmen and for government tax collectors.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.