- [life/activities/environment] (especially American English/especialmente inglés norteamericano) universitario; [university/system] (British English/inglés británico) [ constituido por varios colegios universitarios ] colegiado (Mexico/México)More example sentences
More example sentences
- This is an opportunity for all collegiate students to meet and socialize with one another.
- Even collegiate education will be provided and students will be guided until they find a job, says Parikrama.
- Convey's father was a collegiate basketball player and later a coach.
- In a collegiate university, of which Cambridge and Oxford are the major examples, there is a further complication.
- For his parents there is the comfort of knowing he is protected to an extent within Oxford's collegiate system.
- This lower figure though is in part due to the collegiate nature of the University.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.