Translation of coloring in Spanish:
- 1 (of picture) colorido (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) coloring book libro (masculine) de or para colorearExample sentences
- These are clad in stainless-steel panels with a highly milled finish that absorbs light and colour more than it reflects them.
- His once bright hazel eyes were now just round pools of color with no light reflecting in them.
- The different tints of colour in her hair caught the sun and she looked the pure image of beauty.
- After he had given out the prizes all the children in the shop were given red balloons and some colouring books.
- The story, activity and colouring books stand out in the crowd.
- And for younger supporters, don't forget to return your colouring competitions on or before February 6.
- In the days when people had to struggle to live, chopsticks were dull in colouring and appearance.
- They can rapidly alter their vivid coloring to blend into the background.
- Scamp has no identification collar but has tan and white colouring.
- 2 2.1 (of skin) color (masculine), tono (masculine) red doesn't suit your coloring el rojo no va con tu tez y el color de tus cabellos 2.2 (of fur, plumage) colorido (masculine)Example sentences
- Racism is the belief that mankind is divided into races, skin color or religion, making one member of an ethnic group view the other as inferior.
- When will the world ever be able to put this issue of skin colour and race to rest?
- You should be proud of your skin color no matter what race you are.
- To many, it means students of all colors and backgrounds will populate our nations' universities in harmony.
- We have to respect the open and free society that Europe has developed and respect all citizens of all nations, religions and colors.
- We are men and women, rich and poor, black and white, and all colors of the human rainbow.
- Colour analysis will help you select shades that complement your natural colouring.
- Her first task was to find out which colours best suited Jane, so she could pick make-up and clothes that enhanced her natural colouring.
- The white shirt and black pants suited her well, going with the sandy brown hair and her healthy coloring.
- 3 (substance) colorante (masculine)(food coloring)colorante (masculine)Example sentences
- She ran a brush through her hair and added a dash of color to her lips, and then shrugged at herself in the mirror.
- Lips, she added, should be glossed or bordered by lip liner that closely matches the chosen lip colour.
- For lips, always use a pencil, but be sure to match it to your lip colour.
- Soil Association standards prohibit the use of food additives and artificial colourings that may be damaging to health, and the use of genetically modified ingredients is not allowed under European organic law.
- Some parents believe that certain dietary substances and, in particular, certain artificial food colourings are responsible for their child's behaviour.
- They are also all made without genetically modified ingredients, hydrogenated oils, artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives.
- 4 (bias) sesgo (masculine), tinte (masculine)Example sentences
- Her voice has, as yet, neither the maturity nor flexibility of other singers but her performance was strong on dramatic colouring and purity of tone.
- We saw that with the influx of Catholic Irish and Germans to the northern states, politics began to assume a more ethnic colouring.
- He believes innovative ideas do not need political colouring.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.