- [colloquial/familiar] [amount/size/building/strength] colosal, descomunal; [idiot] de tomo y lomo [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences
More example sentences
- She has put on a colossal amount of weight though, so I hope she's doing ok and it's not a bad sign.
- For any of them to become a reality would require a massive amount of consultation, colossal investment and a great deal of faith.
- It made £4500 in 1973, which was a colossal amount of money.
- The five-bay front facade has a three-bay, colossal, fluted, composite order portico which is repeated on the five-bay rear façade.
- Michelangelo emphasizes the massiveness of the Senators palace by using the colossal order and balustrade above a tall base.
- It is also the only building in the parish with colossal order columns.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.