Translation of colossal in Spanish:
- [colloquial/familiar] [amount/size/building/strength] colosal, descomunal; [idiot] de tomo y lomo [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- She has put on a colossal amount of weight though, so I hope she's doing ok and it's not a bad sign.
- For any of them to become a reality would require a massive amount of consultation, colossal investment and a great deal of faith.
- It made £4500 in 1973, which was a colossal amount of money.
- The five-bay front facade has a three-bay, colossal, fluted, composite order portico which is repeated on the five-bay rear façade.
- Michelangelo emphasizes the massiveness of the Senators palace by using the colossal order and balustrade above a tall base.
- It is also the only building in the parish with colossal order columns.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.