- 1.1 [Equ] potro (m)More example sentences1.2
(Colt®)colt® (m)More example sentences1.3 (BrE) [Sport] junior (mf)
- The total number of horses - 2,668 colts, 2,440 fillies, and two geldings - is 219 more than last year's previous record of 4,891.
- The card is highlighted by a pair of stakes of $75,000 stakes for older fillies and mares and for older colts and geldings.
- I thought her performance was excellent, better than anything she had achieved before, since she was taking on colts and older horses for the first time.
More example sentences
- The problem is found in discerning which Colts are black powder guns and which are smokeless.
- I always had the feeling the flintlock had a much slower lock time than the Colt cap and ball revolver.
- The sheriff had a shotgun in one hand and a Colt revolver in the other.
- Further proof of the success of the junior and colts hockey programme at Ben Rhydding Hockey Club is the selection of two boys for the North East of England.
- Both are products of the Ilkley mini, junior and colts sections.
- His proud dad- who now coaches Romford Hockey Club's colts team - said competing in the national championships would offer the whole team a great chance to shine in front of the watching England selectors.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.