- [Theater/Teatro] [Television/Televisión] humorista (masculine and feminine), cómico, (masculine, feminine) he's a real comedian es un verdadero payasoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The 5.1 mix on this disc is better than expected - there were times where I felt I was really in the audience watching the comedians on stage.
- While he considers himself first and foremost a stand-up comedian, his television career is on quite a roll.
- Watching the way comedians dealt with difficult audiences was particularly enlightening.
- He doesn't take for granted the skills required to be a comedian or comic actor of quality.
- Hire noted comedians and physical actors for the lead roles, provide the straight man, and start firing.
- Why isn't the greatest comedian considered a better actor than a mediocre drama queen?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the