- [Theat] [TV] humorista (mf), cómico, -ca (m,f) he's a real comedian es un verdadero payasoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The 5.1 mix on this disc is better than expected - there were times where I felt I was really in the audience watching the comedians on stage.
- While he considers himself first and foremost a stand-up comedian, his television career is on quite a roll.
- Watching the way comedians dealt with difficult audiences was particularly enlightening.
- He doesn't take for granted the skills required to be a comedian or comic actor of quality.
- Hire noted comedians and physical actors for the lead roles, provide the straight man, and start firing.
- Why isn't the greatest comedian considered a better actor than a mediocre drama queen?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.