- [Theater/Teatro] [Television/Televisión] humorista (masculine and feminine), cómico, (masculine, feminine) he's a real comedian es un verdadero payasoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The 5.1 mix on this disc is better than expected - there were times where I felt I was really in the audience watching the comedians on stage.
- While he considers himself first and foremost a stand-up comedian, his television career is on quite a roll.
- Watching the way comedians dealt with difficult audiences was particularly enlightening.
- He doesn't take for granted the skills required to be a comedian or comic actor of quality.
- Hire noted comedians and physical actors for the lead roles, provide the straight man, and start firing.
- Why isn't the greatest comedian considered a better actor than a mediocre drama queen?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to