- [Theater/Teatro] [Television/Televisión] humorista (masculine and feminine), cómico, (masculine, feminine) he's a real comedian es un verdadero payasoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The 5.1 mix on this disc is better than expected - there were times where I felt I was really in the audience watching the comedians on stage.
- While he considers himself first and foremost a stand-up comedian, his television career is on quite a roll.
- Watching the way comedians dealt with difficult audiences was particularly enlightening.
- He doesn't take for granted the skills required to be a comedian or comic actor of quality.
- Hire noted comedians and physical actors for the lead roles, provide the straight man, and start firing.
- Why isn't the greatest comedian considered a better actor than a mediocre drama queen?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.