- [actor/scene] cómico; [writer] humorísticoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- You are witty, have great comic timing and a fantastic accent.
- Grint's got fantastic comic timing and knows exactly how far to take it, often stealing a scene with nothing more than a look.
- It's a hilarious film full of gems of comic absurdity that are mixed in with nonchalant understatement.
- It may have been written in a comic style, but it's hardly the barrel of laughs the reviewers make it out to be.
- This is the theatrical ambition of every comic actor who dreams of going beyond comedy to tragedy.
- It is a unique mix of comedy characters and comic sketches spiced up by a team of the best oriental writers and performers.
- 1 (comedian) cómico, (masculine, feminine), humorista (masculine and feminine)
- 2 2.1 (British English/inglés británico) (book) comic (masculine), libro (masculine) de historietas (magazine) comic book 2.2(comics plural)(comic strips) (American English/inglés norteamericano) tiras (feminine plural) cómicas, historietas (feminine plural), monitos (masculine plural) (Andes) (Mexico/México)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.