- [actor/scene] cómico; [writer] humorísticoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- You are witty, have great comic timing and a fantastic accent.
- Grint's got fantastic comic timing and knows exactly how far to take it, often stealing a scene with nothing more than a look.
- It's a hilarious film full of gems of comic absurdity that are mixed in with nonchalant understatement.
- It may have been written in a comic style, but it's hardly the barrel of laughs the reviewers make it out to be.
- This is the theatrical ambition of every comic actor who dreams of going beyond comedy to tragedy.
- It is a unique mix of comedy characters and comic sketches spiced up by a team of the best oriental writers and performers.
- 1 (comedian) cómico, (masculine, feminine), humorista (masculine and feminine)
- 2 2.1 (British English/inglés británico) (book) comic (masculine), libro (masculine) de historietas (magazine) comic book 2.2(comics plural)(comic strips) (American English/inglés norteamericano) tiras (feminine plural) cómicas, historietas (feminine plural), monitos (masculine plural) (Andes) (Mexico/México)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.