Translation of comic in Spanish:
- [actor/scene] cómico; [writer] humorísticoExample sentences
- You are witty, have great comic timing and a fantastic accent.
- Grint's got fantastic comic timing and knows exactly how far to take it, often stealing a scene with nothing more than a look.
- It's a hilarious film full of gems of comic absurdity that are mixed in with nonchalant understatement.
- It may have been written in a comic style, but it's hardly the barrel of laughs the reviewers make it out to be.
- This is the theatrical ambition of every comic actor who dreams of going beyond comedy to tragedy.
- It is a unique mix of comedy characters and comic sketches spiced up by a team of the best oriental writers and performers.
- 1 (comedian) cómico, (masculine, feminine), humorista (masculine and feminine)
- 2 2.1 (British English/inglés británico) (book) comic (masculine), libro (masculine) de historietas (magazine) comic book 2.2(comics plural)(comic strips) (American English/inglés norteamericano) tiras (feminine plural) cómicas, historietas (feminine plural), monitos (masculine plural) (Andes) (Mexico/México)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.