- 1.1 (officer in command) comandante (mf)More example sentences1.2 (navy rank) capitán (m) de fragata
More example sentences
- They then appointed their own commanders in the police stations.
- His assessment of the violence was backed by the district police commander for North Belfast.
- The sergeant has taken over the role of section commander at Tidworth police station.
- Warren served in the navy for five years, and was described by his senior naval commanders as a superior able seaman.
- This contrasted sharply with the situation of the opposing commander, Admiral Villeneuve.
- Incidentally, this pattern was that worn by captains and commanders from 1832-1939.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...