Translation of comment in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (remark) comentario (masculine), observación (feminine) to make a comment about sth hacer* un comentario or una observación sobre algo he made some nasty comments about her habló muy mal de ellacomment
onsth/sb the film is a comment on modern society la película es una reflexión sobre la sociedad actual it is a comment on their working methods that … dice mucho de sus métodos de trabajo que …Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (reaction) comentarios (masculine plural) to pass comment on sth hacer* comentarios sobre algo the minister is unavailable for comment el ministro no desea hacer ningún comentario no comment sin comentarios I have no further comment to make no tengo nada que agregar to be fair comment (British English/inglés británico) ser* razonable the divorce caused much comment el divorcio suscitó muchos comentarios or fue muy comentado
- However, your knee-jerk reaction to my comments on your blog leaves little to be desired.
- Frank's come back with further comments on my earlier remarks.
- Any comments on this opinion will be gratefully received.
- Laing noted that a number of challenges had been identified and highlighted several issues for discussion and public comment.
- Although all turns out fine in the end, the ending is not typical and it even finds time for self-reflective comment on the fickle nature of the movie industry.
- The ALRC is seeking public comment on the issues raised in the discussion paper.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a