Translation of comment in Spanish:
- 1 countable (remark) to make a comment about somethinghacer un comentario or una observación sobre algohe made some nasty comments about herhabló muy mal de ellacomment
onsomething/somebodythe film is a comment on modern societyla película es una reflexión sobre la sociedad actualit is a comment on their working methods that …dice mucho de sus métodos de trabajo que …Example sentences
- However, your knee-jerk reaction to my comments on your blog leaves little to be desired.
- Frank's come back with further comments on my earlier remarks.
- Any comments on this opinion will be gratefully received.
- 2 uncountable (reaction)comentarios (masculine plural)to pass comment on somethinghacer comentarios sobre algothe minister is unavailable for commentel ministro no desea hacer ningún comentariono comment I have no further comment to makeno tengo nada que agregarto be fair comment (British)ser razonablethe divorce caused much commentel divorcio suscitó muchos comentarios or fue muy comentadoExample sentences
- Laing noted that a number of challenges had been identified and highlighted several issues for discussion and public comment.
- Although all turns out fine in the end, the ending is not typical and it even finds time for self-reflective comment on the fickle nature of the movie industry.
- The ALRC is seeking public comment on the issues raised in the discussion paper.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.