Translation of comment in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (remark) to make a comment about somethinghe made some nasty comments about herhacer un comentario or una observación sobre algocommenthabló muy mal de ella
onsomething/somebodythe film is a comment on modern societyit is a comment on their working methods that …la película es una reflexión sobre la sociedad actualdice mucho de sus métodos de trabajo que …Example sentences1.2 uncountable (reaction)
to pass comment on somethingcomentarios (masculine plural)the minister is unavailable for commenthacer comentarios sobre algono commentel ministro no desea hacer ningún comentarioI have no further comment to makesin comentariosto be fair comment (British English)no tengo nada que agregarthe divorce caused much commentser razonableel divorcio suscitó muchos comentarios or fue muy comentadoExample sentences
- However, your knee-jerk reaction to my comments on your blog leaves little to be desired.
- Frank's come back with further comments on my earlier remarks.
- Any comments on this opinion will be gratefully received.
- Laing noted that a number of challenges had been identified and highlighted several issues for discussion and public comment.
- Although all turns out fine in the end, the ending is not typical and it even finds time for self-reflective comment on the fickle nature of the movie industry.
- The ALRC is seeking public comment on the issues raised in the discussion paper.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to