n (pl -ries)
- 1.1 [Rad] [Sport] [TV] (on event) comentarios (mpl), crónica (f) (before n) commentary box cabina (f) de prensaMore example sentences1.2 (analysis) comentario (m)
More example sentences
- John Motson has been a television football commentator for the BBC since 1971, and has recently started doing radio match commentaries for BBC Radio Five Live.
- He will also present other sports programmes for BBC London, fitting them into his schedule of commentaries for BBC Radio Five Live.
- Green has been providing his unique commentaries for Radio Five since it started in 1994 and will continue to do so.
- The commentary to both texts notes that significant harm need not be substantial but must be ‘more than trivial’.
- The Javanese system comprises thousands of Islamic boarding schools that have been set up to teach the core texts of Islam, along with critiques and commentaries on those texts.
- If only Brian Herbert would follow the example of Christopher Tolkien and publish the notes along with other commentaries.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.