Translation of commentary in Spanish:
noun plural -ries
- 1.1 (Radio, Sport, Television) (on event)comentarios (masculine plural)(before noun) commentary box
crónica (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (analysis)
- John Motson has been a television football commentator for the BBC since 1971, and has recently started doing radio match commentaries for BBC Radio Five Live.
- He will also present other sports programmes for BBC London, fitting them into his schedule of commentaries for BBC Radio Five Live.
- Green has been providing his unique commentaries for Radio Five since it started in 1994 and will continue to do so.
- The commentary to both texts notes that significant harm need not be substantial but must be ‘more than trivial’.
- The Javanese system comprises thousands of Islamic boarding schools that have been set up to teach the core texts of Islam, along with critiques and commentaries on those texts.
- If only Brian Herbert would follow the example of Christopher Tolkien and publish the notes along with other commentaries.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.