n (plural -ries)
- 1.1 [Radio] [Sport/Deporte] [Television/Televisión] (on event) comentarios (mpl), crónica (f) (before noun/delante del nombre) commentary box cabina (feminine) de prensaMore example sentences1.2 (analysis) comentario (masculine)
More example sentences
- John Motson has been a television football commentator for the BBC since 1971, and has recently started doing radio match commentaries for BBC Radio Five Live.
- He will also present other sports programmes for BBC London, fitting them into his schedule of commentaries for BBC Radio Five Live.
- Green has been providing his unique commentaries for Radio Five since it started in 1994 and will continue to do so.
- The commentary to both texts notes that significant harm need not be substantial but must be ‘more than trivial’.
- The Javanese system comprises thousands of Islamic boarding schools that have been set up to teach the core texts of Islam, along with critiques and commentaries on those texts.
- If only Brian Herbert would follow the example of Christopher Tolkien and publish the notes along with other commentaries.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.