- 1.1 [relations/premises/studies] comercial commercial law derecho (masculine) mercantil or comercialMore example sentences1.2 (viable) it's not a commercial proposition no es rentable 1.3 (popular) [music/cinema] comercial
More example sentences1.4 (unrefined) sin refinar
- A commercial agreement is between the parties concerned and should have nothing to do with what anyone else wants.
- These people were employed by the government in the lower levels of the colonial bureaucracy and engaged in local commercial activities.
- For example, we moved into investment banking, and when commercial banking was opened, we moved into commercial banking.
More example sentences
- However, Williams insists any decision concerning the player's future will be based on football issues rather than his commercial value.
- Rahul is seen as a ‘serious’ actor who stars in art films rather than mainstream commercial Bollywood releases.
- Today most of the films are having more of commercial value than quality and are packed with themes and scenes that can match the taste of youth.
- In its most broad definition, Mr. James believes, to garden organically is to do so without the aid of commercial chemicals.
- The shipping costs of both bulk chemicals and commercial formulas have been omitted.
- An alternative to the commercial fungicide would be a mixture of baking soda and water.
- 1.1 (advertisement) [Radio] [Television/Televisión] spot (masculine) publicitario, anuncio (masculine), aviso (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) , comercial (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) 1.2commercial (vehicle) (British English/inglés británico) (for passengers) vehículo (masculine) de transporte público (for goods) [ vehículo usado para repartos, transporte de mercancías etc ]
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.