- 1.1 [relations/premises/studies] comercial commercial law derecho (masculine) mercantil or comercialMore example sentences1.2 (viable) it's not a commercial proposition no es rentable 1.3 (popular) [music/cinema] comercial
More example sentences1.4 (unrefined) sin refinar
- A commercial agreement is between the parties concerned and should have nothing to do with what anyone else wants.
- These people were employed by the government in the lower levels of the colonial bureaucracy and engaged in local commercial activities.
- For example, we moved into investment banking, and when commercial banking was opened, we moved into commercial banking.
More example sentences
- However, Williams insists any decision concerning the player's future will be based on football issues rather than his commercial value.
- Rahul is seen as a ‘serious’ actor who stars in art films rather than mainstream commercial Bollywood releases.
- Today most of the films are having more of commercial value than quality and are packed with themes and scenes that can match the taste of youth.
- In its most broad definition, Mr. James believes, to garden organically is to do so without the aid of commercial chemicals.
- The shipping costs of both bulk chemicals and commercial formulas have been omitted.
- An alternative to the commercial fungicide would be a mixture of baking soda and water.
- 1.1 (advertisement) [Radio] [Television/Televisión] spot (masculine) publicitario, anuncio (masculine), aviso (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) , comercial (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) 1.2commercial (vehicle) (British English/inglés británico) (for passengers) vehículo (masculine) de transporte público (for goods) [ vehículo usado para repartos, transporte de mercancías etc ]
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to