Translation of commodity in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1.1 (product) artículo (masculine), producto (masculine), mercancía (feminine), mercadería (feminine) (South America/América del Sur)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 [Finance] materia (feminine) prima; (before noun/delante del nombre) [trading/broker] en materias primas the commodity o commodities market el mercado de materias primas
- Exports of primary commodities and the import of finished products are not favourable for any country.
- What the seller wants ultimately to receive in exchange for the commodities sold is other commodities.
- Now you can see the plan is to diversify the economy and not only depend on the production of primary commodities.
- His time is a valuable commodity, and when reporters are denied it, they can become annoyed.
- We need more flexibility in the system, as time with patients is a valuable commodity.
- Skilled consultants and business advisers can be very valuable commodities in the right hands.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.