n (plural -ties)
- 1.1 (product) artículo (masculine), producto (masculine), mercancía (feminine), mercadería (feminine) (South America/América del Sur)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Finance/Finanzas] materia (feminine) prima; (before noun/delante del nombre) [trading/broker] en materias primas the commodity o commodities market el mercado de materias primas
- Exports of primary commodities and the import of finished products are not favourable for any country.
- What the seller wants ultimately to receive in exchange for the commodities sold is other commodities.
- Now you can see the plan is to diversify the economy and not only depend on the production of primary commodities.
- His time is a valuable commodity, and when reporters are denied it, they can become annoyed.
- We need more flexibility in the system, as time with patients is a valuable commodity.
- Skilled consultants and business advisers can be very valuable commodities in the right hands.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.