n (pl -ties)
- 1.1 (product) artículo (m), producto (m), mercancía (f), mercadería (f) (AmS)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Fin] materia (f) prima; (before n) [trading/broker] en materias primas the commodity o commodities market el mercado de materias primas
- Exports of primary commodities and the import of finished products are not favourable for any country.
- What the seller wants ultimately to receive in exchange for the commodities sold is other commodities.
- Now you can see the plan is to diversify the economy and not only depend on the production of primary commodities.
- His time is a valuable commodity, and when reporters are denied it, they can become annoyed.
- We need more flexibility in the system, as time with patients is a valuable commodity.
- Skilled consultants and business advisers can be very valuable commodities in the right hands.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.