Translation of common carrier in Spanish:
- 1 (person) transportista (masculine and feminine); (company) empresa (feminine) de transportesExample sentences
- The policy covers accident while commuting between home and place of work, driving or riding in public or private vehicles, or while traveling as a passenger in a common carrier anywhere in the world.
- The carriage of passengers by common carriers is governed by their tariffs, filed with the government.
- Interstate transportation by a common carrier also may require it.
- If these services are deemed a telecommunications service, he says, then cable operators must abide by the rules that govern common carriers.
- Not until 1910 would Congress find the political brain and muscle to pass the amendments to the Interstate Commerce Act that defined telegraph and telephone companies as common carriers required to send messages for any paying customer.
- Traditional telephone networks were required, because of their status as common carriers, to provide their service to all potential customers who could pay the approved tariffs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the