- 1 (person) transportista (mf); (company) empresa (f) de transportesMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The policy covers accident while commuting between home and place of work, driving or riding in public or private vehicles, or while traveling as a passenger in a common carrier anywhere in the world.
- The carriage of passengers by common carriers is governed by their tariffs, filed with the government.
- Interstate transportation by a common carrier also may require it.
- If these services are deemed a telecommunications service, he says, then cable operators must abide by the rules that govern common carriers.
- Not until 1910 would Congress find the political brain and muscle to pass the amendments to the Interstate Commerce Act that defined telegraph and telephone companies as common carriers required to send messages for any paying customer.
- Traditional telephone networks were required, because of their status as common carriers, to provide their service to all potential customers who could pay the approved tariffs.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.