Translation of communal in Spanish:
- 1 (shared)(land/ownership)
- Two people shared a room and the entire floor shared a communal bathroom and shower room.
- If the claim is in respect of defects in the common parts or communal areas of a block of flats, the claim must be made by the Management Company or in Scotland, the Factor.
- The wart viral infection is a common occurrence in communal bathing, spa or health club facilities.
- 2 (in community)(life)
- They strengthened and gave us pride in our communal bonds.
- This collection represents a communal plea for peace from those who have had little of it in their lives.
- But this is a communal achievement, one that shows us a side of Belfast we never normally see.
- 3 (between groups)Example sentences
- Contained in the impasse over the formation of a new government are the seeds of a descent into communal conflict and civil war.
- Fifty-five years of rule under the national bourgeoisie has created a cauldron of ethnic and communal strife, poverty and illiteracy.
- He argued that the attacks were not religiously motivated but designed to destabilize the country by creating communal conflicts.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.