Translation of communicable in Spanish:
- Of course, I'm not sure how communicable his skills are.
- Contributions made to the record of each patient by various health care professionals should be communicable to all other professionals involved in the patient's care process.
- This understanding should be communicable to others, at least in the form of examples, and possibly (preferably) in the form of some general theory of software quality.
- 2 (Medicine)(disease)
- In addition to paediatrics and infectious and communicable diseases, he long fostered an interest in environmental hazards, such as air pollution.
- This is why they are called infectious or communicable diseases.
- It requires donor screening and testing to prevent the transmission of communicable diseases.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.