- 1 1.1 u (act) comunicación (f) to be in/get into communication (with sb) estar*/ponerse* en comunicación or en contacto (con algn) lines of communication [Mil] líneas (fpl) de comunicación (before n) communication skills [Educ] aptitud (f) para comunicarse communication theory teoría (f) de la comunicaciónMore example sentences1.2 c (message) [formal] comunicación (f) [formal]
More example sentences
- Therefore, physicians must provide more time for these patients to enhance communication and foster information exchange.
- Thus it is possible to protect the intellectual property of online material and to support confidential exchange of communication between students.
- ‘We firmly believe that theatre is an effective medium of communication,’ said the spokesperson of the organisation.
- Such messages may be brief notes, communications like traditional letters, or electronic files.
- The tenor of these personal communications was reflected in letters to newspapers and by the anchor men on call back radio who invited their listeners to take sides over Dr. Ashrawi's selection.
- News, views and communications can be interesting and revealing.
- 2(communications pl)(means of communicating) comunicaciones (fpl) to cut/restore communications cortar/restablecer* las comunicaciones there are poor road communications between the capital and the coast hay muy malas comunicaciones viales entre la capital y la costa (before n) communications center o (BrE) centre centro (m) de comunicaciones communications network red (f) de comunicaciones communications satellite satélite (m) de telecomunicaciones communications software paquete (m) de comunicaciones communications theory teoría (f) de la comunicaciónMore example sentences
- Also they ‘promote computer communications as a medium for strengthening and building organised labour’.
- Also, some satellites send and receive telephone, fax, and computer communications.
- In an emergency, reliance on digital communications or even telephone lines is unacceptable.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.