Translation of communication in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (act) to be in/get into communication (with somebody)estar/ponerse en comunicación or en contacto (con alguien)lines of communication (Military)líneas (feminine plural) de comunicaciónExample sentences1.2 countable (message) [formal]
- Therefore, physicians must provide more time for these patients to enhance communication and foster information exchange.
- Thus it is possible to protect the intellectual property of online material and to support confidential exchange of communication between students.
- ‘We firmly believe that theatre is an effective medium of communication,’ said the spokesperson of the organisation.
- Such messages may be brief notes, communications like traditional letters, or electronic files.
- The tenor of these personal communications was reflected in letters to newspapers and by the anchor men on call back radio who invited their listeners to take sides over Dr. Ashrawi's selection.
- News, views and communications can be interesting and revealing.
- 2also: communications plural(means of communicating)comunicaciones (feminine plural)to cut/restore communicationscortar/restablecer las comunicacionesthere are poor road communications between the capital and the coasthay muy malas comunicaciones viales entre la capital y la costa(before noun) communications center o (British English) centrecentro (masculine) de comunicacionescommunications networkred (feminine) de comunicacionescommunications satellitesatélite (masculine) de telecomunicacionescommunications softwarepaquete (masculine) de comunicacionesExample sentences
- Also they ‘promote computer communications as a medium for strengthening and building organised labour’.
- Also, some satellites send and receive telephone, fax, and computer communications.
- In an emergency, reliance on digital communications or even telephone lines is unacceptable.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.