Translation of communication cord in Spanish:
- (British English) (Railways)(cuerda o cadena de la cual se tira para que se frene en una emergencia)Example sentences
- We tackled these by encouraging passengers to pull the communication cord whenever they saw a crime and offering a reward of £1,000 each time they did.
- The train is passing a narrow peninsula of land, and on sudden impulse he pulls the communication cord and the train grinds to a halt.
- The hat blew out of the window, whereupon he pulled the communication cord.
Definition of communication cord in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.