Translation of communication cord in Spanish:
- (British English) (Railways)(cuerda o cadena de la cual se tira para que se frene en una emergencia)Example sentences
- We tackled these by encouraging passengers to pull the communication cord whenever they saw a crime and offering a reward of £1,000 each time they did.
- The train is passing a narrow peninsula of land, and on sudden impulse he pulls the communication cord and the train grinds to a halt.
- The hat blew out of the window, whereupon he pulled the communication cord.
Definition of communication cord in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than