Translation of community care in Spanish:
- uncountable(servicios de atención comunitaria a ancianos y a discapacitados físicos y mentales)Example sentences
- He wants to see more emphasis given to the role of primary and community care, rather than over-reliance on hospitals.
- Physiotherapists may work in hospitals, private practices or social services, for example, providing care in the community for elderly people.
- They feel it would be better receiving in-patient care rather than community care because of the poor mental health they are experiencing.
Definition of community care in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.