Translation of community care in Spanish:
- uncountable(servicios de atención comunitaria a ancianos y a discapacitados físicos y mentales)Example sentences
- He wants to see more emphasis given to the role of primary and community care, rather than over-reliance on hospitals.
- Physiotherapists may work in hospitals, private practices or social services, for example, providing care in the community for elderly people.
- They feel it would be better receiving in-patient care rather than community care because of the poor mental health they are experiencing.
Definition of community care in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.