Translation of community charge in Spanish:
- uncountable (formerly in UK)impuesto (masculine) comunitario por capitaciónExample sentences
- Our council tax bills are set for their biggest increase since the tax replaced the infamous community charge eleven years ago.
- The council tax, which is despised almost as much as its predecessor the community charge or poll tax, remains, and the inequality of wealth and divisions in society continue at a pace.
- This equates to £148 per household per annum through taxes, National Insurance, community charge, consumer prices, etc.
Definition of community charge in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.