Translation of community home in Spanish:
- (centro comunitario que alberga a menores que están al margen de la ley)Example sentences
- Mr Walker said: ‘We operate an ‘open door’ policy, so we accept anyone who wants to rebuild their lives and live in a community home.
- It became an assisted community home under the Children's Act of 1969.
- He could not be placed in an ordinary community home because he had held two children hostage at such a home the previous year.
Definition of community home in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.