Translation of community hospital in Spanish:
- hospital (masculine) local(no especializado)Example sentences
- As she lived 16 miles from the district general hospital I was asked if she could have the operation at our local community hospital.
- To find out more about donating blood, contact your community hospital or your regional blood bank.
- Investment in intermediate care in community hospital rather than acute hospital settings may be more cost effective.
Definition of community hospital in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.