Translation of compact camera in Spanish:
- cámara (feminine) compactaExample sentences
- The first and out of hours prize winners receive digital cameras and the Under 16 winner receives a compact camera.
- Announced in February 2004 (alongside an otherwise identical 4MP camera, the Coolpix 4200), the Coolpix 5200 represents the latest in a long line of ever-smaller Nikon compact cameras that stretches all the way back to the late 1990's.
- His hands slipped into his pocket and brought out a tiny Sony Nanocam miniature digital camera, the newest in compact cameras.
Definition of compact camera in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.