Translation of compact camera in Spanish:
- cámara (feminine) compactaExample sentences
- The first and out of hours prize winners receive digital cameras and the Under 16 winner receives a compact camera.
- Announced in February 2004 (alongside an otherwise identical 4MP camera, the Coolpix 4200), the Coolpix 5200 represents the latest in a long line of ever-smaller Nikon compact cameras that stretches all the way back to the late 1990's.
- His hands slipped into his pocket and brought out a tiny Sony Nanocam miniature digital camera, the newest in compact cameras.
Definition of compact camera in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than