- 1.1 (of bag, desk, refrigerator) compartimento (m), compartimiento (m)More example sentences1.2 (in train) (BrE) [Rail] compartimento (m), compartimiento (m)
More example sentences
- He found a large plastic container in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator containing what appeared to be frozen soup.
- The lower section even contains a compartment offering an additional five litres of storage space.
- Similar to an airplane meal in presentation, the food is served in various compartments of a square container that can be used for everything from a takeout lunch to a well-balanced supper.
- The teak-bodied carriage has two first-class compartments - one for smokers and the other for non-smokers - and two toilets.
- As the railway compartment became a popular venue for fictional mayhem when crime fiction flowered from the later Victorian years almost all cases involved men attacking men.
- For the time being, home was a railway compartment with a very hard bunk, in a train which made many inexplicable stops.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.