Translation of compatible in Spanish:
- 1.1 [people/ideas/principles] compatible to be compatible
withsb/sth ser* compatible conalgn/algoExample sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] [equipment/system/software] compatible an IBM-compatible computer una computadora or (in Spain also/en España también) un ordenador compatible con IBM
Example sentences1.3 [Biology/Biología] [Medicine/Medicina] compatible
- She later had an astrological chart drawn up on him and concluded that they were not compatible enough, according to Simmons.
- Our relationship isn't perfect, and we're not completely compatible, but I feel like he's not giving us a chance if he decides to jump ship after only five months of dating.
- M is my wife, and I had written that we are compatible in all respects, except for hang-ups regarding past relationships.
- The main network protocols are open for anyone to use and produce compatible software.
- Whether or not your laptop's dialing software was compatible with the hotel's PBX was a matter of doubt.
- Because the system can transmit multiple text streams, it may also be used for language translation; its software is internationally compatible.
- What existing NRCS programs are compatible with organic production, and how can organic producers find out information about these programs?
- The guidelines would need to be compatible with existing procedures for consent in research and clinical care and consider any potential medicolegal issues.
- Several detection methods exist that are compatible with the maximum information method.
- Data from more than 300 deliveries indicate no birth defects compatible with congenital varicella syndrome.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a