Translation of compile in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (make, compose) [dictionary/index] compilarExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (collect) [information/material] recopilar, reunir*, recabar 1.3 [Computing/Informática] [program] compilar
- Online booksellers, such as Amazon and major book chains including Barnes and Noble now compile their own bestseller lists.
- All local authorities in England must compile a register of contaminated land in their area under a section of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 which has just come into force.
- Drawing on written and oral sources, he compiled lists of words from all walks of life, many subsequently shown not to be exclusively Australian.
- Dozens of websites are devoted to compiling facts and figures about the number 23 and detailing those whose lives have been ruled by it.
- Instead, Google compiles facts and delivers information as well as news clips to its panting audience.
- A typical class project compiles enough news to fill a 36-page tabloid, which gets distributed throughout the state.
- Processing power, therefore, is increasingly determined by software that compiles computer programs into machine code.
- In stark contrast with CGI programs, where Perl compiles the program once, executes it once and exits, mod perl caches a compiled version of the program and then executes that repeatedly.
- Because mod perl compiles programs only once before executing them, the speed difference between Alzabo and raw DBI calls is probably not that great.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.