- 1.1 (make, compose) [dictionary/index] compilarMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (collect) [information/material] recopilar, reunir*, recabar 1.3 [Computing/Informática] [program] compilar
- Online booksellers, such as Amazon and major book chains including Barnes and Noble now compile their own bestseller lists.
- All local authorities in England must compile a register of contaminated land in their area under a section of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 which has just come into force.
- Drawing on written and oral sources, he compiled lists of words from all walks of life, many subsequently shown not to be exclusively Australian.
More example sentences
- Dozens of websites are devoted to compiling facts and figures about the number 23 and detailing those whose lives have been ruled by it.
- Instead, Google compiles facts and delivers information as well as news clips to its panting audience.
- A typical class project compiles enough news to fill a 36-page tabloid, which gets distributed throughout the state.
- Processing power, therefore, is increasingly determined by software that compiles computer programs into machine code.
- In stark contrast with CGI programs, where Perl compiles the program once, executes it once and exits, mod perl caches a compiled version of the program and then executes that repeatedly.
- Because mod perl compiles programs only once before executing them, the speed difference between Alzabo and raw DBI calls is probably not that great.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.