Translation of compile in Spanish:
- 1.1 (make, compose)(dictionary/index)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (collect) 1.3 (Computing)
- Online booksellers, such as Amazon and major book chains including Barnes and Noble now compile their own bestseller lists.
- All local authorities in England must compile a register of contaminated land in their area under a section of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 which has just come into force.
- Drawing on written and oral sources, he compiled lists of words from all walks of life, many subsequently shown not to be exclusively Australian.
- Dozens of websites are devoted to compiling facts and figures about the number 23 and detailing those whose lives have been ruled by it.
- Instead, Google compiles facts and delivers information as well as news clips to its panting audience.
- A typical class project compiles enough news to fill a 36-page tabloid, which gets distributed throughout the state.
- Processing power, therefore, is increasingly determined by software that compiles computer programs into machine code.
- In stark contrast with CGI programs, where Perl compiles the program once, executes it once and exits, mod perl caches a compiled version of the program and then executes that repeatedly.
- Because mod perl compiles programs only once before executing them, the speed difference between Alzabo and raw DBI calls is probably not that great.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.