- 1.1 (make, compose) [dictionary/index] compilarMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (collect) [information/material] recopilar, reunir*, recabar 1.3 [Comput] [program] compilar
- Online booksellers, such as Amazon and major book chains including Barnes and Noble now compile their own bestseller lists.
- All local authorities in England must compile a register of contaminated land in their area under a section of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 which has just come into force.
- Drawing on written and oral sources, he compiled lists of words from all walks of life, many subsequently shown not to be exclusively Australian.
More example sentences
- Dozens of websites are devoted to compiling facts and figures about the number 23 and detailing those whose lives have been ruled by it.
- Instead, Google compiles facts and delivers information as well as news clips to its panting audience.
- A typical class project compiles enough news to fill a 36-page tabloid, which gets distributed throughout the state.
- Processing power, therefore, is increasingly determined by software that compiles computer programs into machine code.
- In stark contrast with CGI programs, where Perl compiles the program once, executes it once and exits, mod perl caches a compiled version of the program and then executes that repeatedly.
- Because mod perl compiles programs only once before executing them, the speed difference between Alzabo and raw DBI calls is probably not that great.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.