- 1.1 (statement of displeasure) queja (feminine), reclamo (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) my main complaint was the food mi principal (motivo de) queja era la comida to make a complaint quejarse, reclamar to lodge a complaint presentar una queja, hacer* una reclamación or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) presentar un reclamo they have no cause/grounds for complaint no tienen motivo de quejaMore example sentences1.2 (ailment) dolencia (feminine) [formal], afección (feminine) [formal]
More example sentences
- She refused to say whether she has received complaints that firms are feasting at the city trough.
- I feel that because of the tremendous amount of complaints that they received last year they felt they had to do something.
- Some of the worst complaints that I received were about what was happening inside the interrogation rooms.
- Many diseases or medical conditions have vertigo as an associated complaint, Gantz notes.
- Iwan said that his uncle had a number of medical complaints such as hepatitis and diabetes.
- Minerva has long believed that stress can trigger skin complaints, although some dermatologists disagree.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.