Translation of complaint in Spanish:
- 1.1 (statement of displeasure) queja (feminine), reclamo (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) my main complaint was the food mi principal (motivo de) queja era la comida to make a complaint quejarse, reclamar to lodge a complaint presentar una queja, hacer* una reclamación or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) presentar un reclamo they have no cause/grounds for complaint no tienen motivo de quejaExample sentences1.2 (ailment) dolencia (feminine) [formal], afección (feminine) [formal]
- She refused to say whether she has received complaints that firms are feasting at the city trough.
- I feel that because of the tremendous amount of complaints that they received last year they felt they had to do something.
- Some of the worst complaints that I received were about what was happening inside the interrogation rooms.
- Many diseases or medical conditions have vertigo as an associated complaint, Gantz notes.
- Iwan said that his uncle had a number of medical complaints such as hepatitis and diabetes.
- Minerva has long believed that stress can trigger skin complaints, although some dermatologists disagree.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.