Translation of complaint in Spanish:
- 1.1 (statement of displeasure) my main complaint was the foodmi principal (motivo de) queja era la comidato make a complaint to lodge a complaintpresentar una quejathey have no cause/grounds for complaint
hacer una reclamación or (in Latin America also) presentar un reclamono tienen motivo de quejaExample sentences1.2 (ailment)
- She refused to say whether she has received complaints that firms are feasting at the city trough.
- I feel that because of the tremendous amount of complaints that they received last year they felt they had to do something.
- Some of the worst complaints that I received were about what was happening inside the interrogation rooms.
- Many diseases or medical conditions have vertigo as an associated complaint, Gantz notes.
- Iwan said that his uncle had a number of medical complaints such as hepatitis and diabetes.
- Minerva has long believed that stress can trigger skin complaints, although some dermatologists disagree.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.