Translation of complementary in Spanish:
- 1(colors/interests/processes)the two characters are complementary to each other
complementariolos dos personajes se complementan (entre sí)Example sentences
- As this passage suggests, the argument he is about to undertake is different from, and complementary to, the previous argument concerning the non-contractual aspects of contract.
- Section five deals with various points of view of the religions and how they are supplementary and complementary to each other.
- While discovery and choice compete as the basis of identity, knowledge and choice are essentially complementary to each other.
- 3 (Biology)(genes)
- By using complementary sequences of DNA molecules that were attached to different nanocrystals, small groupings of gold nanocrystals could be formed.
- The bottom strand of the substrate is the complementary sequence of the top strand.
- Specific genes are then identified and quantified by hybridization to a labelled DNA probe of a complementary sequence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.