- 1.1 [colors/interests/processes] complementario the two characters are complementary to each other los dos personajes se complementan (entre sí)More example sentences1.2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] complementario 1.3 [Biology/Biología] [genes] complementario
More example sentences
- As this passage suggests, the argument he is about to undertake is different from, and complementary to, the previous argument concerning the non-contractual aspects of contract.
- Section five deals with various points of view of the religions and how they are supplementary and complementary to each other.
- While discovery and choice compete as the basis of identity, knowledge and choice are essentially complementary to each other.
- By using complementary sequences of DNA molecules that were attached to different nanocrystals, small groupings of gold nanocrystals could be formed.
- The bottom strand of the substrate is the complementary sequence of the top strand.
- Specific genes are then identified and quantified by hybridization to a labelled DNA probe of a complementary sequence.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.