Translation of complete in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (entire) [set/edition] completo the complete and unabridged edition la edición completa or íntegra the kit comes complete with tools and instructions el kit viene con las herramientas e instrucciones incluidas he came dressed as a woodman, complete with axe vino vestido de leñador, con hacha y todoExample sentences1.2 (finished) terminado, concluido when will the report be complete? ¿cuándo estará terminado or listo el informe?
- The entire community is not complete without those with disabilities.
- After two complete bars, the entire band returns, now dearly playing in compound meter.
- If you invest before July, it should be able to run for its complete term and you should get the full benefit.
- It is quite a relief to have it finished and complete - it's been on my mind since April.
- The blasting and rock removal scheduled to be complete was not finished.
- With digital media such work can even look finished and complete.
- 2 (thorough, absolute) (as intensifier/como palabra enfática) total, completo it was a complete disaster/failure fue un desastre/fracaso total, fue un absoluto desastre/fracaso I made a complete fool of myself quedé como un verdadero idiota it came as a complete surprise fue una auténtica or verdadera sorpresa a complete waste of time una pérdida de tiempo total y absolutaExample sentences
- It is not necessary to produce a complete list, or a closer analysis here.
- Elements of each of those explanations may well be necessary components of a complete picture, but they are insufficient.
- Finally, I added a complete list of archived postings by category.
- The other is the complete lack of finesse necessary to drive it.
- Here we were looking at the blazing sunshine of the entire weekend, a complete contrast to our present weather.
- A single wasp brought an entire factory to a complete standstill after it was spotted on top of a forklift truck.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (finish) [building/education] acabar, terminar; [sentence] cumplir when we have completed our investigations … cuando hayamos completado or concluido nuestras investigaciones … 1.2 (make whole) [set/collection] completar let me complete the picture deja que te termine de describir la situación 1.3 (fill in) [formal] [questionnaire/form] llenar, rellenar
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.