Translation of complete in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (entire)(set/edition)the complete and unabridged editionthe kit comes complete with tools and instructionsla edición completa or íntegrahe came dressed as a woodman, complete with axeel kit viene con las herramientas e instrucciones incluidasvino vestido de leñador, con hacha y todoExample sentences1.2 (finished)
when will the report be complete?concluido¿cuándo estará terminado or listo el informe?Example sentences
- The entire community is not complete without those with disabilities.
- After two complete bars, the entire band returns, now dearly playing in compound meter.
- If you invest before July, it should be able to run for its complete term and you should get the full benefit.
- It is quite a relief to have it finished and complete - it's been on my mind since April.
- The blasting and rock removal scheduled to be complete was not finished.
- With digital media such work can even look finished and complete.
- 2 (thorough, absolute) (as intensifier) it was a complete disaster/failureI made a complete fool of myselffue un desastre/fracaso totalfue un absoluto desastre/fracasoit came as a complete surprisequedé como un verdadero idiotaa complete waste of timefue una auténtica or verdadera sorpresauna pérdida de tiempo total y absolutaExample sentences
- It is not necessary to produce a complete list, or a closer analysis here.
- Elements of each of those explanations may well be necessary components of a complete picture, but they are insufficient.
- Finally, I added a complete list of archived postings by category.
- The other is the complete lack of finesse necessary to drive it.
- Here we were looking at the blazing sunshine of the entire weekend, a complete contrast to our present weather.
- A single wasp brought an entire factory to a complete standstill after it was spotted on top of a forklift truck.
- 1.1 (finish)(sentence)when we have completed our investigations …1.2 (make whole)cuando hayamos completado or concluido nuestras investigaciones …(set/collection)let me complete the picturedeja que te termine de describir la situaciónExample sentences1.3 (fill in) [formal]
- The success of the second golf classic has provided adequate funds to complete this year's tasks.
- The only difference being that the lead carries on above your head and in fact completes a full arc.
- That is to say, randori provides the means to complete a painted dragon by filling in the eyes.
- Participants completed a short written questionnaire at the surgery.
- Visitors are required to complete long questionnaires before being issued with an identity card.
- Please complete the enclosed questionnaire as this will enable us to take account of the needs of your club in the plan.
- After the finish, crews completed a 23 km road section to the start of SS11.
- Davenport completed the finishing and other details on the metalwork.
- Students who successfully complete this course receive continuing education units from the University of Maryland University College.
- (in house purchases)(British English)(formalizar el contrato de compraventa)Example sentences
- As it turns out I have a buyer for my property who wants to complete immediately instead of January as planned.
- It stated that a copy of the agreement and side letter had been sent to the Claimant and that she would be able to complete when she had them back duly signed by the Claimant.
- The tenant is given a certain time in which to complete.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the