Translation of completion in Spanish:
- 1 (act) completion of the building work is scheduled for next yearla finalización de las obras está prevista para el año próximoExample sentences
- While some reconstructions can be completed in a single procedure, many techniques may require two or more operations for completion of the reconstructive process.
- An animal model study will be required to confirm a greater strength of double-layer repairs after completion of the healing process.
- Following completion of the homologation process, the system will also be introduced in other countries and then only requires activation of the software already available.
- 2 (state) to bring something to completionterminar algollevar algo a término [formal]the building is nearing completionfalta poco para terminar el edificio(before noun) completion datefecha (feminine) de entrega
- 4 (in house purchases) (British English)(formalización del contrato de compraventa)Example sentences
- The monthly reports by Halifax and Nationwide are based on mortgage offers made by each company that month, rather than actual sales prices or completions.
- It will be based on data relating to 30,000 sales per month - a third of all mortgage completions - and will be by far the biggest survey ever released in Britain.
- According to the selling agent, best efforts will be made for quick completions in order for investors to have sufficient time to let the units prior to April 5.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.