- 1.1 (act) finalización (f), terminación (f) completion of the building work is scheduled for next year la finalización de las obras está prevista para el año próximoMore example sentences1.2 (state) to bring sth to completion terminar algo, llevar algo a término [formal] the building is nearing completion falta poco para terminar el edificio (before n) completion date fecha (f) de entrega 1.3 (of form, coupon) following completion of the form tras haber rellenado el impreso 1.4 (in house purchases) (BrE) formalización del contrato de compraventa
More example sentences
- While some reconstructions can be completed in a single procedure, many techniques may require two or more operations for completion of the reconstructive process.
- An animal model study will be required to confirm a greater strength of double-layer repairs after completion of the healing process.
- Following completion of the homologation process, the system will also be introduced in other countries and then only requires activation of the software already available.
- The monthly reports by Halifax and Nationwide are based on mortgage offers made by each company that month, rather than actual sales prices or completions.
- It will be based on data relating to 30,000 sales per month - a third of all mortgage completions - and will be by far the biggest survey ever released in Britain.
- According to the selling agent, best efforts will be made for quick completions in order for investors to have sufficient time to let the units prior to April 5.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.