- 1.1 (skin type) cutis (m); (in terms of color) tez (f) a good complexion un buen cutis a dark/light complexion una tez oscura/claraMore example sentences1.2 (aspect) cariz (m) to put a different/new complexion on sth darle* otro/un nuevo cariz a algo 1.3 (nature, make-up) carácter (m)
More example sentences
- She had waist length, ebony hair and her skin complexion wasn't too pale nor too dark.
- It is believed to help clear the complexion and give the skin a fine texture and bring out its natural glow.
- My only worry is, I don't think orange is a colour that suits my complexion.
- Nearly every song on A Treasury is a show-stopper, and the track selection is fine, spotlighting Drake's weighty insights and limning the various complexions of his character.
- Pronger and Blake can change the complexion of the game just by being on the ice, and believe me, they will be on the ice a lot.
- That, obviously, would have changed the complexion of the whole game.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.