- 1.1 (skin type) cutis (masculine); (in terms of color) tez (feminine) a good complexion un buen cutis a dark/light complexion una tez oscura/claraMore example sentences1.2 (aspect) cariz (masculine) to put a different/new complexion on sth darle* otro/un nuevo cariz a algo 1.3 (nature, make-up) carácter (masculine)
More example sentences
- She had waist length, ebony hair and her skin complexion wasn't too pale nor too dark.
- It is believed to help clear the complexion and give the skin a fine texture and bring out its natural glow.
- My only worry is, I don't think orange is a colour that suits my complexion.
- Nearly every song on A Treasury is a show-stopper, and the track selection is fine, spotlighting Drake's weighty insights and limning the various complexions of his character.
- Pronger and Blake can change the complexion of the game just by being on the ice, and believe me, they will be on the ice a lot.
- That, obviously, would have changed the complexion of the whole game.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.