Translation of complexion in Spanish:
- 1.1 (skin type) cutis (masculine); (in terms of color) tez (feminine) a good complexion un buen cutis a dark/light complexion una tez oscura/claraExample sentences1.2 (aspect) cariz (masculine) to put a different/new complexion on sth darle* otro/un nuevo cariz a algo 1.3 (nature, make-up) carácter (masculine)
- She had waist length, ebony hair and her skin complexion wasn't too pale nor too dark.
- It is believed to help clear the complexion and give the skin a fine texture and bring out its natural glow.
- My only worry is, I don't think orange is a colour that suits my complexion.
- Nearly every song on A Treasury is a show-stopper, and the track selection is fine, spotlighting Drake's weighty insights and limning the various complexions of his character.
- Pronger and Blake can change the complexion of the game just by being on the ice, and believe me, they will be on the ice a lot.
- That, obviously, would have changed the complexion of the whole game.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.