Translation of complexion in Spanish:
- 1.1 (skin type)(in terms of color)a good complexiona dark/light complexionun buen cutisuna tez oscura/claraExample sentences1.2 (aspect) to put a different/new complexion on something
darle otro/un nuevo cariz a algoExample sentences1.3 (nature, make-up)
- She had waist length, ebony hair and her skin complexion wasn't too pale nor too dark.
- It is believed to help clear the complexion and give the skin a fine texture and bring out its natural glow.
- My only worry is, I don't think orange is a colour that suits my complexion.
- Nearly every song on A Treasury is a show-stopper, and the track selection is fine, spotlighting Drake's weighty insights and limning the various complexions of his character.
- Pronger and Blake can change the complexion of the game just by being on the ice, and believe me, they will be on the ice a lot.
- That, obviously, would have changed the complexion of the whole game.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than