Translation of complexion in Spanish:
- 1.1 (skin type)(in terms of color) tez (feminine)a good complexionun buen cutisa dark/light complexionuna tez oscura/claraExample sentences1.2 (aspect) to put a different/new complexion on something
darle otro/un nuevo cariz a algoExample sentences1.3 (nature, make-up)
- She had waist length, ebony hair and her skin complexion wasn't too pale nor too dark.
- It is believed to help clear the complexion and give the skin a fine texture and bring out its natural glow.
- My only worry is, I don't think orange is a colour that suits my complexion.
- Nearly every song on A Treasury is a show-stopper, and the track selection is fine, spotlighting Drake's weighty insights and limning the various complexions of his character.
- Pronger and Blake can change the complexion of the game just by being on the ice, and believe me, they will be on the ice a lot.
- That, obviously, would have changed the complexion of the whole game.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.