- 1.1 (flattering) [remark/review/article] elogioso, halagüeño I asked what he thought of you and he was very complimentary le pregunté qué pensaba de ti y fue muy elogioso she wasn't very complimentary about her teacher no habló muy bien de su profesoraMore example sentences1.2 (free) [copy] de obsequio or regalo complimentary ticket invitación (feminine) all drinks on board are complimentary el servicio de bar a bordo es gratuito or es cortesía de la empresa
More example sentences
- Even the odd complimentary remark can annoy me a little.
- We have received some very complimentary remarks from our customers about the facilities and the services we offer.
- Except for complimentary remarks about the food, little was said during the meal.
- You will get a complimentary bottle of California wine and your service charge is waived in the Traveler.
- At most, I could get a complimentary bottle of wine, but inspiration came free, he said.
- Each sponsor will be proved with two complimentary tickets for the show, valued at €10 each.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Argentina, morning newspapers of long standing and of national importance are: La Prensa, La Nación (www.lanacion.com.ar), the country's oldest, The Buenos Aires Herald (www.buenosairesherald.com), The Standard, the oldest English-language newspaper, and Clarín (www.clarín.com), a morning daily. La Razón and La Crónica come out in the evening.