Translation of complimentary in Spanish:
- 1.1 (flattering) I asked what he thought of you and he was very complimentaryle pregunté qué pensaba de ti y fue muy elogiososhe wasn't very complimentary about her teacherno habló muy bien de su profesoraExample sentences1.2 (free)
(copy)complimentary ticket all drinks on board are complimentary
- Even the odd complimentary remark can annoy me a little.
- We have received some very complimentary remarks from our customers about the facilities and the services we offer.
- Except for complimentary remarks about the food, little was said during the meal.
de obsequio or regaloel servicio de bar a bordo es gratuito or es cortesía de la empresaExample sentences
- You will get a complimentary bottle of California wine and your service charge is waived in the Traveler.
- At most, I could get a complimentary bottle of wine, but inspiration came free, he said.
- Each sponsor will be proved with two complimentary tickets for the show, valued at €10 each.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.