- 1.1 (flattering) [remark/review/article] elogioso, halagüeño I asked what he thought of you and he was very complimentary le pregunté qué pensaba de ti y fue muy elogioso she wasn't very complimentary about her teacher no habló muy bien de su profesoraMore example sentences1.2 (free) [copy] de obsequio or regalo complimentary ticket invitación (feminine) all drinks on board are complimentary el servicio de bar a bordo es gratuito or es cortesía de la empresa
More example sentences
- Even the odd complimentary remark can annoy me a little.
- We have received some very complimentary remarks from our customers about the facilities and the services we offer.
- Except for complimentary remarks about the food, little was said during the meal.
- You will get a complimentary bottle of California wine and your service charge is waived in the Traveler.
- At most, I could get a complimentary bottle of wine, but inspiration came free, he said.
- Each sponsor will be proved with two complimentary tickets for the show, valued at €10 each.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the