Translation of complimentary in Spanish:
- 1.1 (flattering) [remark/review/article] elogioso, halagüeño I asked what he thought of you and he was very complimentary le pregunté qué pensaba de ti y fue muy elogioso she wasn't very complimentary about her teacher no habló muy bien de su profesoraExample sentences1.2 (free) [copy] de obsequio or regalo complimentary ticket invitación (feminine) all drinks on board are complimentary el servicio de bar a bordo es gratuito or es cortesía de la empresa
- Even the odd complimentary remark can annoy me a little.
- We have received some very complimentary remarks from our customers about the facilities and the services we offer.
- Except for complimentary remarks about the food, little was said during the meal.
- You will get a complimentary bottle of California wine and your service charge is waived in the Traveler.
- At most, I could get a complimentary bottle of wine, but inspiration came free, he said.
- Each sponsor will be proved with two complimentary tickets for the show, valued at €10 each.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the