Translation of complimentary in Spanish:
- 1.1 (flattering) I asked what he thought of you and he was very complimentaryshe wasn't very complimentary about her teacherle pregunté qué pensaba de ti y fue muy elogiosono habló muy bien de su profesoraExample sentences1.2 (free)
(copy)complimentary ticket all drinks on board are complimentaryde obsequio or regaloel servicio de bar a bordo es gratuito or es cortesía de la empresaExample sentences
- Even the odd complimentary remark can annoy me a little.
- We have received some very complimentary remarks from our customers about the facilities and the services we offer.
- Except for complimentary remarks about the food, little was said during the meal.
- You will get a complimentary bottle of California wine and your service charge is waived in the Traveler.
- At most, I could get a complimentary bottle of wine, but inspiration came free, he said.
- Each sponsor will be proved with two complimentary tickets for the show, valued at €10 each.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.