Translation of composition in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (makeup) composición (feminine) the composition of the subsoil la composición del subsueloExample sentences
- Though the clothes themselves are ordinary garments, they are by the nature of their composition all individual.
- In tumors with heterogeneous cellularity, fields were selected to reflect the whole tumor composition.
- But the exact composition of this mixture varies from person to person, depending on body chemistry and diet.
- 2 2.1 u and c [Art/Arte] [Literat] [Music/Música] composición (feminine) 2.2 countable/numerable (essay) redacción (feminine), composición (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina)Example sentences
- But CStar is not limited to writing compositions for class.
- The flag was saluted, cheers given for the King and senior classes were given the task of writing a composition on the greatness of the British Empire.
- Written compositions will show a familiarity with informal, spoken English.
- The importance of understanding the factors that play a part in EI formation and composition is critical to EI research.
- Special attention should be paid to the problem of composition of the formations engaged in blockades.
- There are also educational pieces, numerous compositions of chamber music and two concertos.
- One rarely associates the term ‘programmatic music’ with the compositions of Johannes Brahms.
- His compositions comprise mainly chamber music, including string quartets and accompanied keyboard sonatas.
- Musicians will gain a broad range of skills including technology, performance, composition and music business.
- I'm deeply concerned with harmony, and yet it is the aspect of composition that is the most predetermined methodically.
- Experience the process of composition of the art.
- It is what one might expect of an artist experimenting with the composition of a companion picture.
- Rubens sometimes used monochrome techniques in sketching compositions for engravers.
- Some of the artists worked out their compositions with small sketches, at other times they would work with a spontaneous intuitive flow, reacting and responding to their evolving composition.
- 3 uncountable/no numerable [Printing/Imprenta] composición (feminine)
- 4 countable/numerable (substance) mezcla (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [rubber/sole] sintéticoExample sentences
- Solid vinyl tile is a non-backed product that contains higher levels of vinyl resins, plasticizers and stabilizers than composition tile.
- In high-traffic areas, Kastner says he uses modular carpet for high-wear areas and vinyl composition tile for corridors with less traffic.
- So it was soon banned as was hard composition rubber.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas