Translation of composition in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (makeup) the composition of the subsoilla composición del subsueloExample sentences
- Though the clothes themselves are ordinary garments, they are by the nature of their composition all individual.
- In tumors with heterogeneous cellularity, fields were selected to reflect the whole tumor composition.
- But the exact composition of this mixture varies from person to person, depending on body chemistry and diet.
- 2 2.1 uncountable or countable (Art, Literature, Music)Example sentences
- There are also educational pieces, numerous compositions of chamber music and two concertos.
- One rarely associates the term ‘programmatic music’ with the compositions of Johannes Brahms.
- His compositions comprise mainly chamber music, including string quartets and accompanied keyboard sonatas.
Example sentences2.2 countable (essay)
- Musicians will gain a broad range of skills including technology, performance, composition and music business.
- I'm deeply concerned with harmony, and yet it is the aspect of composition that is the most predetermined methodically.
- Experience the process of composition of the art.
- It is what one might expect of an artist experimenting with the composition of a companion picture.
- Rubens sometimes used monochrome techniques in sketching compositions for engravers.
- Some of the artists worked out their compositions with small sketches, at other times they would work with a spontaneous intuitive flow, reacting and responding to their evolving composition.
- But CStar is not limited to writing compositions for class.
- The flag was saluted, cheers given for the King and senior classes were given the task of writing a composition on the greatness of the British Empire.
- Written compositions will show a familiarity with informal, spoken English.
- 4 countable (substance)(before noun) (rubber/sole)
- Solid vinyl tile is a non-backed product that contains higher levels of vinyl resins, plasticizers and stabilizers than composition tile.
- In high-traffic areas, Kastner says he uses modular carpet for high-wear areas and vinyl composition tile for corridors with less traffic.
- So it was soon banned as was hard composition rubber.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.