- abono (masculine) orgánico or vegetal, compost (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) compost heap o (American English/inglés norteamericano) pile[ lugar donde se amontonan desechos para preparar abono ]More example sentences
- Mulch with an organic material such as compost or alfalfa hay.
- Amend soil regularly with compost and apply organic mulches continually to enrich your soil.
- There is no fertilizer better than compost, and you can make it yourself for free!
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (make into compost) [grass] convertir* en abono 1.2 (fertilize with compost) [garden] abonar
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.