Translation of comprehensive in Spanish:
- 1.1 [survey/report] exhaustivo, global; [view] integral, de conjunto, global; [list/range] completo; [victory/defeat] absoluto; [insurance/cover] contra todo riesgo he has a comprehensive knowledge of computing tiene muy amplios conocimientos de informáticaExample sentences
- From a comprehensive list of nearly 1,600 daily newspapers, 500 newspapers were selected using standard interval sampling.
- The Guide contains a comprehensive list of businesses and services in the town and contains a very useful street map of Ballinrobe.
- Its Explore Kodiak guide has a comprehensive list of outfitters and free activities.
- Its thorough research and comprehensive scope should prove invaluable for anyone seriously interested in the subject.
- The design phase is comprehensive in scope, tackling everything from content and design to functionality and user interface.
- The Senate Inquiry into mandatory sentencing was broad-ranging, thorough and comprehensive in terms of scope and evidence.
Example sentences1.2 [Sch] (in UK)[ relativo al sistema educativo en el cual no se separa a los educandos según su nivel de aptitud ]
- Almost immediately afterwards, the Under-17s cemented victory in their own league with a comprehensive defeat of visitors Sandbach.
- However, this was a very comprehensive victory, a complete team performance.
- Brookes added the goal to complete a comprehensive victory for Albion.
- Some cost items will differ for different vehicle types, notably comprehensive insurance, but in the main it is reasonable to use fleet size.
- Is it possible to take out one insurance policy, preferably comprehensive, that would cover us all to drive either of the cars?
- The good news for motorists with fully comprehensive insurance is that they are covered if their car has water damage.
- It is important that all schools see themselves, and are seen, as part of a comprehensive system of secondary education.
- The comprehensive education system was last night seized upon as a key factor in reducing the chances of Scots born between 1967 and 1976 bettering themselves.
- Is the comprehensive education system to blame for making these teachers' jobs practically impossible?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.