- 1.1 (reduce) comprimir; [text] condensarto compress sth
intosth it is compressed into solid blocks se comprime hasta formar bloques compactos he compressed the speech into a short article escribió un breve artículo en el que se condensaba el discursoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Comput] comprimir
- They can be compressed into nine critical questions.
- Often, large files are compressed to reduce downloading time.
- The files are automatically compressed so they're small enough to send via email.
- Without a second thought, you'd probably compress the file and send it off.
- compresa (f) hot/cold compress compresa caliente/fríaMore example sentences
- Symptoms increased with warmth and were relieved partially with cold compresses.
- If stung by a fire ant, the first recommended step is to apply a cold compress to relieve the swelling and pain.
- She pressed the cold compress to the spot where she hit her head.