- 1.1 (consist of) comprender, constar deMore example sentences1.2 (constitute, make up) componer* to be comprised
- The new board will comprise twelve members, including four worker directors.
- The trust was to comprise five people including his chartered accountant.
- The remainder of the unit comprises warehouse accommodation and includes a roller shutter door.
ofsth componerse* dealgo, estar* compuesto dealgoMore example sentences
- They can even claim the finished item to be so different it comprises a whole new record.
- This was because the missed cases were not typical of the cohort as a whole but comprised a subset with a lower life expectancy.
- A dog is not the same animal as a cat just because both species are comprised of different breeds.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.