Translation of compulsion in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (force, duress) coacción (feminine) you're under no compulsion to do it no tienes ninguna obligación de hacerlo, nadie puede obligarte a hacerlo she signed under compulsion firmó coaccionada or bajo coacciónExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (obsession) compulsión (feminine)
- Parliament has since amended the law, in the light of that judgment, to make evidence obtained under compulsion inadmissible.
- If at all they had called her, it had been under compulsion from either the film directors or the producers.
- The property is not seized, but has to be handed over under compulsion, with refusal generally constituting contempt.
- Assessments were made using the BDI, and clinician rated obsessions and compulsions for each individual patient.
- The value of the SSRIs to treat the obsessions and compulsions associated with TS remains to be resolved.
- They can sometimes recognize that their obsessions and compulsions are unrealistic.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the