Translation of compulsion in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (force, duress) you're under no compulsion to do itno tienes ninguna obligación de hacerloshe signed under compulsion
nadie puede obligarte a hacerlofirmó coaccionada or bajo coacciónExample sentences
- Parliament has since amended the law, in the light of that judgment, to make evidence obtained under compulsion inadmissible.
- If at all they had called her, it had been under compulsion from either the film directors or the producers.
- The property is not seized, but has to be handed over under compulsion, with refusal generally constituting contempt.
- 2 countable (obsession)Example sentences
- Assessments were made using the BDI, and clinician rated obsessions and compulsions for each individual patient.
- The value of the SSRIs to treat the obsessions and compulsions associated with TS remains to be resolved.
- They can sometimes recognize that their obsessions and compulsions are unrealistic.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.